Physical Therapists PT - 190028
Reference ID: 190028
The Therapist will treat the adult population while providing comprehensive documentation and the highest quality of care.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides skilled physical therapy services/interventions in accordance with physician orders.
- Assesses patient needs, plans for, evaluates, and modifies care to meet goals of physical therapy interventions.
- Collaborates with all disciplines to plan and evaluate team goals for each patient.
Current license required. New grads are encouraged to apply.
- Comprehensive Medical Plan
- Prescription Plan
- Dental Plan
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Paid Birthday
- Paid Holidays
- Cash Payout for Unused PTO or Option to Carry Time Over
- Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Malpractice Insurance
- Worker’s Compensation
- 401K Plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- Continuing Education Allowance
- In-house Continuing Education Seminars
- Access to 24 hour Online University
- Additional Optional Insurances
- Relocation Assistance
- Visa Sponsorship
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Direct Deposit