Occupational Therapist OT -Lead Therapist - 196850
Reference ID: 196850 ( This Job is closed. Please search for additional jobs above.)
The Therapist will treat the adult population while providing comprehensive documentation and the highest quality of care.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Participates as a member of the interdisciplinary team to develop interdisciplinary care plans for patients in accordance with physician orders.
- Assessing patient needs, planning for, evaluating, and modifying care to meet goals of Occupational Therapy Interventions.
- Provides treatment using accepted procedures, techniques, and modalities.
- Provides client and family recommendations and referrals to appropriate health, educational, and vocational sources.
- Documents client evaluations, progress notes, care plans, and discharge summaries in accordance with existing criteria. Organizes and participates in educational activities for clients, their families, and other health professionals.
- Other Applicable Tasks and Responsibilities
Current license required. New grads are encouraged to apply.
- Comprehensive Medical Plan
- Prescription Plan
- Dental Plan
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Paid Birthday
- Paid Holidays
- Cash Payout for Unused PTO or Option to Carry Time Over
- Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Malpractice Insurance
- Worker’s Compensation
- 401K Plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- Continuing Education Allowance
- In-house Continuing Education Seminars
- Access to 24 hour Online University
- Additional Optional Insurances
- Relocation Assistance
- Visa Sponsorship
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Direct Deposit