Physical Therapy Assistant / PTA- Perm Position - 211916
Reference ID: 211916 ( This Job is closed. Please search for additional jobs above.)
The Therapist will treat the adult population while providing comprehensive documentation and the highest quality of care.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides skilled physical therapy services/interventions in accordance with physician orders under the supervision of a Registered Physical Therapist.
- Responds to requests for service by relaying information and referral to Registered Physical Therapist.
- Implements and modifies the patients physical therapy plan of treatment with RPT supervision.
- monitors patient responses to treatments and modifies it during treatment sessions as necessary.
Current license required. New grads are encouraged to apply.
- Comprehensive Medical Plan
- Prescription Plan
- Dental Plan
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Paid Birthday
- Paid Holidays
- Cash Payout for Unused PTO or Option to Carry Time Over
- Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Malpractice Insurance
- Worker’s Compensation
- 401K Plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- Continuing Education Allowance
- In-house Continuing Education Seminars
- Access to 24 hour Online University
- Additional Optional Insurances
- Relocation Assistance
- Visa Sponsorship
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Direct Deposit